Welcome Everyone!

Hope you enjoy this blog about my trip and experiences in Japan. Leave me comments just to say hello, or ask me questions about the trip. Maybe I'll answer them? Who knows.

- Riley

Thursday, September 2, 2010

One Week To Go!

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to my blog. Not much here at the moment, but stick around for the next four weeks or so and more will start to appear. I don't really have much planned for this  blog, but I hope to share some of my experiences while I travel the beautiful country of Japan. I hope to post at least every other day, so stick around for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Riley,
    Nice Blog!I miss you so much.Have a great time in Japan.Good luck!Love you,bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shahrzad! Have a good year in Iran, okay? xoxo

    ReplyDelete