Welcome Everyone!

Hope you enjoy this blog about my trip and experiences in Japan. Leave me comments just to say hello, or ask me questions about the trip. Maybe I'll answer them? Who knows.

- Riley

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Two School Days Later...

I didn't post anything yesterday because nothing of much importance happened. Same with today. We went to a Sengen Shrine for our LHR (long homeroom). We looked around for a while, some people bought stuff at the shop (I didn't). We saw some stairs that led up and up and up, so we decided to climb them. We finally got to the top of the 105 stairs (Catherine counted) and realized that they just keep going in a different direction. So we took them up for quite a while until we realized they were probably never going to end, so turned around and went down. We mush have walked up 300+ stairs! We got to the bottom and some random Japanese guys started clapping for us. No idea why, but whatever floats your boat. :)

Worked on the TV show for a while today, as well as had a photo shoot. I won't post any photos today because I don't know which ones people don't want up, as some girls didn't like some of them.

Manjit, the pancakes turned out perfectly! Thanks for asking.

xoxoxo Riley

2 comments:

  1. dont post the ones of me, they make me look like im going to stalk your life :O theyre that bad!!!!! Sorry i forgot to give you the flip cam! tomorow??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley
    GET IN SOME OF THE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Emmi

    ReplyDelete