Welcome Everyone!

Hope you enjoy this blog about my trip and experiences in Japan. Leave me comments just to say hello, or ask me questions about the trip. Maybe I'll answer them? Who knows.

- Riley

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Shopping Madness

I went crazy today! After Church, we went out for Ramen Noodle, which was so delicious! I could have eaten the entire restaurant full! Or maybe not, but you get my point.

Afterwards, we went to three different "Kawaii" stores, including Hobbyon. The first one was boring. Reminded me of Pier One Imports, one of my mum's favourite home decor shops. Then we went to Hobbyon. They were having a one day sale, so I bought a train pass holder (only 10¥!!), an Elmo makeup case that I will probably use to keep my electronics in so they don't get all tangled and messed up in my purse (which is now the backpack I bought), and something else that I can't remember and I'm too lazy to go get since it's all packed away in my suitcase.

We went inside and I spent, like 5000¥ on stuff. Granted, each pair of headphones was over 1000¥ (I bought myself and my mum a pair. Mine are strawberries and Mum's are pink pieces of Lego). I also got some things for Emmi that I think she will like. I got a ton of folders, notebooks, pencils... Things like that. I love them all! So cute!

We went to another store where I bought this huge Elmo notebook for only 200¥, so I'm thinking I will use it for Social Studies, because I take so many notes in that class!

That's all for today.
xoxo Riley

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you found dollar store heaven. Can't wait to see my ear buds. Don't forget to take pictures of the school, your house. Am interested to hear your take on the sports festival. I ended up participating as a traditional Japanese cheerleader when I was there. 5 days and counting. Can't wait to see you,. Love, Mum

    ReplyDelete