Welcome Everyone!

Hope you enjoy this blog about my trip and experiences in Japan. Leave me comments just to say hello, or ask me questions about the trip. Maybe I'll answer them? Who knows.

- Riley

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pictures from Fuji Q Highland

Here are the pictures from yesterday at the Fuji Q Highland:

Shion and Migiwa
Scariest roller coaster in the world!
No, we didn't ride it.
Where did you get your body from?
I got it from my mama!
The sexiest girls ever!
Yes, we waited 45 minutes to ride this thing.
EVIL HAMTARO!
We had tons of fun! Today, we have Church in the morning (we have to leave in like, half an hour) and then we're going shopping in the afternoon. I have to buy some things for my mum and sister, as well as for myself. :) We're going to Hoboyon (which is a total "Kawaii!" store), a hundred yen shop, and hopefully the AEON shopping mall. There are some things I want to buy there, as well as do Purikura with Shion one more time. :)

Talk to you later!
xoxo Riley

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha Great photos Riley!!!
    Oh and thats not hamtaro, its howdy FROM Hamtaro :P hahahaha I was watching some of the episodes a couple days ago LOL XD That big coaster looks like it would have been sooo scary and fun!!!!!!!!!! ;D
    ENJOY YOUR LAST WEEK THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE TONS OF FUN OKAY????? :D
    keep it up ;)
    Lots of love,
    Vicky ;) <3

    ReplyDelete