Welcome Everyone!

Hope you enjoy this blog about my trip and experiences in Japan. Leave me comments just to say hello, or ask me questions about the trip. Maybe I'll answer them? Who knows.

- Riley

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sports Day

Today was Sports Day at Eiwa. Turns out it wasn't actually at Eiwa though. They rented a full stadium to hold the day. It was fun, but kinda boring, because we were just sitting around for most of the day. I don't have many pictures to post, so I won't post any. Plus, I'm too lazy to upload them onto my computer.

The SMS girls participated in jump rope, relay race, dance (they "Hey Mickey" one we do to warm up in PE class here) and the cheers. We did the "How do you feel SMS?" one, because it was the only one we could think of in like a few minutes. The girls loved it, though, so that's good.

Since Sports Day wasn't at Eiwa, the shoe signing couldn't happen today, so tomorrow will be the day. I will probably be running around from classroom to classroom looking for the new friends I've made to sign my shoes. :)

After we were picked up from the train station, we went to a grocery store/pharmacy while we waited for Kanan to finish her Prep School class. I bought this powder deodorant spray (it works wonders!) and some candy and cookies for the flight home. I think I'm well stocked in that department now. :)

Our bags were taken to the luggage place today, so no more uniforms for the rest of the trip. I have some clothes in my carry on though, so I should be good. :) Yoga pants will work for school and the plane. I'll get my host family to wash them for me.

I'm not looking forward to saying goodbye, but I knew it was going to have to happen sooner or later. My family has been so kind to me, and I don't want to leave them behind!

Infinite x's and o's,
Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment