Welcome Everyone!

Hope you enjoy this blog about my trip and experiences in Japan. Leave me comments just to say hello, or ask me questions about the trip. Maybe I'll answer them? Who knows.

- Riley

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Two Days Left... AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

I am so nervous, I'm not gonna lie. We only have two days until we leave for Japan, and I am freaking out! Nothing is packed inside my suitcase yet (it's all over the floor in my room), so I don't know if it will fit. But I'm sure it all will... I think...

School starts tomorrow. I'm excited, but sad that I'll have to say goodbye to my friends and family. But it's only for three weeks, so...

I have a long list of things I need to do tomorrow. Claudia and I have to find out who is in charge of the Newspaper Club this year and claim the Entertainment section that Renee and I did last year (hi Renee!). I have to talk to Ms. Penner about Outreach to make sure I get the minutes while I'm in Japan. I have to see Mr. Holland about Yearbook and if I'm allowed to join it, because I signed up, but it's Yearbook 11, so I don't know if I will be allowed. Plus, I have to make sure I have all my textbooks, as well as any homework to do while I'm away. Sigh. I'm freaking out, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment