Welcome Everyone!

Hope you enjoy this blog about my trip and experiences in Japan. Leave me comments just to say hello, or ask me questions about the trip. Maybe I'll answer them? Who knows.

- Riley

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Same Old

Basically the same thing today. We had another English class with this teacher named Sara from Indiana. Can't remember exactly what we did, but I remember it being alright. :)

We also had Music today. I didn't understand any of the songs, so I couldn't sing along. :( Oh well.

Claudia, I will get your pictures up for tomorrow. I just need you to bring the cord for me. Is that okay? No pictures for today. I'm too lazy to get my camera.

Victoria, Magical Animal Juice is a juice named by Claudia that none of the Japanese girls buy, but us Canadian girls love. Is is honey lemon flavoured. Doesn't sound good, but it is amazing! I also like Milk Tea. Again, is delicious but sounds gross.

I'm very tired today from waking up so early (4:20!!), so I'll just leave it at that.

Love, hugs, and pogo sticks!
xoxo Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment